|Welcome to Saint Anthony Catholic Church
Our parish is a dedicated community who gather to pray and celebrate the Eucharist and give praise and thanks to God. Together we enjoy a rich bond of faith and participate in many social, religious, and faith-inspired groups: providing outreach, prayer groups, religious education, and social events to help benefit our community.We are always welcoming new members to our parish and always reaching out to those that want to be a part of our Church. We welcome you, in the name of Christ so that we can celebrate both God and each other.
Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb? Even should she forget, I will never forget you. — Isaiah 49:1
click here for logo
20101 McKean Road, San Jose, CA 95120
Mondays 8:15 am
Tuesday- Friday 8:15 am
Sunday 8:30, 10:00, and
21800 Bertram Road, New Almaden,
Saturday 4:00 pm:
Parish Office hours
Mondays from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Tuesdays - Thursdays from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Closed for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
The office is CLOSED on Fridays.
Contact us by email
Parish Registration Form
- Wednesday, March 5th
8:15 a.m., Mass & Ashes
4:00 p.m., Ashes
7:00 p.m., Mass & Ashes
- Friday, March 14th - St. Patty’s Dinner at 6:30pm
40 Days for Life
Join Bishop Patrick McGrath for a Mass for the Sanctity of Life on Thursday, March 13th at 7:30 p.m. at Saint Lucy Church. 2350 Winchester Blvd., Campbell. Join us for a reception after Mass. Candlelight Procession at 7 p.m. on March 5th, St. Leo Church, 88 Race Street, San Jose. Our goal is to change hearts, to end abortion and to help pregnant moms choose life through motherhood or adoption. Daily prayer vigils to end abor tion from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. each day from March 5th to April 13th at 1691 the Alameda, San Jose.
Save the Date! Sunday, March 16th, from 2-4 p.m.
St. Christopher Parish invites you to attend a Poverty Simulation endorsed by Bishop McGrath and sponsored by Step Up Silicon Valley’s Campaign to Cut Poverty, Catholic Charities and the St. Christopher Social Justice Committee. A $5.00 donation is requested to help defray expenses. During the simulation, participants role-play the lives of low income families. It is NOT a game. It is a learning tool that enables participants to view the world of poverty leading to maximum understanding and future positive action. This Lent you have an excellent opportunity to practice solidarity with our less fortunate brothers and sisters. Please sign up now.
For additional information contact: Frank Cetani: 408-264-3391,
Doug or Barbara Harper: 408-267-1085, Ann Redmond: 408-267-1986 or Thomas Walsh: 408-294-5970 (St Anthony contact: Kay Banchero: 408-268-7240).
Did you Know…
- We have a Sunday School Program in the Guardian Angels Room for 3 & 4 year olds during the 10 a.m. Mass. Registration is required.
- Children’s Liturgy of the Word during the 10 a.m. Mass for children in Kindergarten thru Fifth grade who would like to experience the Word at their level.
- Saint Anthony has a Parish Update we send out via email?! Have you r eceived it?! Have you opened it and read it?! We send it out the first week of every month and if there is a need, we may send out another one during the month. Our Parish Update is an extension of our weekly Mass bulletin and highlights important dates/activities/events etc., which are coming up within the Parish and/or Diocese. If you have an e-mail address and are not receiving our Parish
update, please contact Elizabeth Kone in the parish office at 408-997-4800 and let her know. It’s possible we have an old email address or no email address for you on file.
Thank you for your support!
Click on the logo
eScrip Group ID – 149769556
- Sign-Up/Add Cards
- eScrip Online Mall
- eScrip Dining by Rewards Network
Next Sunday's Readings
First Reading: Genesis 2:7-9; 3:1-7
Second Reading: Romans 5:12-19
Gospel: Matthew 4:1-11