The Parish Finance Committee, required by Church Law, aids and assists the pastor in overseeing the temporal welfare of the parish. Our group helps to advise the Pastor with temporal and fiscal affairs, including maintenance of the annual operating budget and accounting. If you're interested in offering your expertise, we're always looking for new members.
Members of the Finance Committee 2014: Tom Cronan, Kevin Healy (Chair), Ron LaValley, Maria McMurray, Jim Parks, Matt Tanzi.
Saint Anthony parish is not subsidized by the Diocese of San Jose. We only receive the financial gifts you give to the parish or on rare occasions proceeds from wills, bequests or special donations. Please remember the parish in your will or trust.
We are a vibrant faith community that allows us to know one another because of our compact size compared to neighboring parishes. However, that means that every family needs to do its part to support the parish. No one should exclude themselves from giving of their financial treasure.
What is the best way to contribute?
- Most parishioners use the envelope system for Sunday, Holy Day and most second collections to contribute their financial support.
- To sign up for Stewardship envelopes please call the Parish Office at 408-997-4800 or email
- Bill pay through your bank. This is a no-cost way for the parish and you to make your Stewardship contributions to the church. Visit your bank to help you set this up.
- A growing number of parishioners contribute online through ParishSOFT Online Giving, a donation program allowing you to contribute automatically either by debiting a bank account or using a credit card or debit card. There are fees associated with the use of this program that the church has to absorb.
The regular receipt of contributions is critical in meeting our cash flow needs.
How to use ParishSOFT Online Giving?
This program allows us to process donations via automatic withdrawals from bank accounts, debit cards, or credit cards. Here's how to sign up:
- Access your Online Giving website via the Internet using the following information: URL Address: https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=1504
- Click "Sign up for a new account," create user ID & password.
- Check your email inbox and validate your email address, and then LOG IN to your Online Giving website with your new User ID and Password
Sign up once and the donations are taken care of for you, once each month.
We are very grateful for all of your continuing support, and hope that this program will provide another option for handling your contributions.
Father Larry Hendel: (408) 997- 4800 or email.