Thank you for your prayerful consideration of this important project. Your commitment to Saint Anthony Parish is very appreciated.
Please make checks payable to: Saint Anthony Parish Rectory Fund
- All contributions are fully tax-deductible.
- There are many ways to make a pledge to this project, including:
- Cash / Check
- Credit Card Payments
- Electronic Fund Transfers / Automatic Withdrawals
- Gifts of Stock / Bonds / IRA Charitable Rollover
- Wills & Bequests, Life Insurance or Trusts
- Pledges may be made over a period of 2-years, from November 2015 –December 2017. Payment reminders will be sent according to preferences. Pledges can also be made over a shorter timeframe or paid in full with a one-time gift.
- The names of contributors are periodically recognized, unless anonymity is requested. However, names are never listed with corresponding gift levels.
- All those who participate in the rectory campaign will be invited to sign-up for special dinners hosted by Fr. Larry at the new rectory and will be recognized on a plaque in the big church vestibule.
- Gifts and pledges can be mailed to:
Saint Anthony Parish Rectory Fund, 20101 McKean Road, San Jose, CA 95120