Rectory Project – Pledge Payment Information
Starting in January 2016, the parish will mail or email pledge reminders according to the preference noted on the pledge card (monthly, quarterly, annually). Payments will also be noted on year-‐end tax statements from the parish. If you have any questions or need assistance with the parish’s online giving system, please call the parish office at 408-‐997-‐4800 or email email@example.com.
To pay by check, please be sure to write Rectory Project in the memo line of the check. We will send you an envelope with your first reminder in January. A special Rectory project envelope will be included in the monthly packet and available in the church and parish office starting in February 2016.
To pay your pledge by credit card, either as a one-‐time payment or reoccurring payments, you will need to log into the parish’s online giving system. If you do not already have an On Line Giving account, you will need to create one. Once you are in your on-‐line giving account, you can enter the credit card information and any terms you would like for a onetime or reoccurring payments. The link to the parish’s online giving system can be found under “online giving” on the bottom of the Saint Anthony website homepage (www.churchstanthony.com).
EFT / AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWALS
To set up an electronic funds transfer or to have your pledge payment automatically withdrawn from your savings or checking account, you will need to log into the parish’s online giving system. If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one. Once you are in your On Line Giving account, you can enter the banking account information and any terms you would like for reoccurring payments. The link to the parish’s online giving system can be found under “online giving” on the bottom of the Saint Anthony website homepage (www.churchstanthony.com).
STOCK TRANSFERS / SECURITY TRANSFERS / IRA ROLLOVERS
Please refer to the stock transfer information on the back of this page. It is important to check with your personal broker to see what options might be available and most advantageous for your specific situation.
The stock / security transfer process is as follows:
1) Phone or email your broker to initiate a stock transfer.
2) Have the information needed regarding the name of the stock and number of shares you wish to transfer.
3) Your broker sends this information and your authorization to Portsmouth Financial Services from the fact sheet you provide your broker (fact sheet on the back of this page). Portsmouth Financial Services is the broker for the Diocese of San Jose.
4) Notify the parish and the diocese that you have initiated a stock / security transfer.
5) When the stock is redeemed, the parish receives a statement listing the actual value of the donation from the Diocesan Financial Department. This amount will appear on your year-‐end tax statement.
If you have access to materials or items for the rectory, please contact Fr. Larry.